1. This site is owned and operated by the Centre of Perinatal Excellence (ABN 50 203 962 931).
2. This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
3. The information on this site has been provided by us for your personal, non-commercial use.
4. COPE is committed to providing you with high quality, evidence-based information. The information contained on this site draws on our extensive research with consumers and all clinical information is informed by Clinical Practice Guidelines.
5. The information contained on this site is not medical advice and should not be relied on in the place of medical advice and treatment obtained from your medical practitioner and treating health professionals.
6. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
7. We own all rights, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the site.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all conditions and warranties (whether express or implied) of any kind.
9. Certain laws may not allow the exclusion of some conditions and warranties and in that case some of the above exclusions may not apply to you if and to the extent they are not permitted by law.
10. Under no circumstances (including without limitation, any act or omission on our part) will we (or our affiliates) be liable for any damages of any kind including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special and/or consequential damages or loss whatsoever which results from any use of, access to, or any inability to use or access, the site.
12. The site is controlled from our offices in Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.